- Provide engineering and technical support for cosmetic and skincare Primary Packaging, plastic and metal;
- Lead Product Development for new packaging, from designers’ ideas, rendering, technical drawing, model, tooling to production;
- Review technical drawing in details for sign off;
- Qualify new and stock tools prior to production start-up;
- Prepare detail product specifications with test requirements to assure product quality across all parties on the supply chain;
- Work closely with project managers and suppliers/factories from project development to delivery;
- Communicate with sales teams on any technical or quality issues;
- Substantiate project related risk management process;
- Any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Engineering or related discipline;
- 5 years working experience in related job nature, 2 years hands-on experience in cosmetic primary packaging;
- Good understanding on compliance and safety tests;
- Strong technical background, product knowledge and excellent understanding in manufacturing ;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently, self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility;
- Task-oriented and team player;
- Knowledge in Solidwork/ProE applications;
- Willing to travel;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Working Location : Hong Kong & China
We offer attractive remuneration package with potential career advancement to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to mLai@asquan.com.hk (please indicate the position name on email subject).
For more company information, please visit our webpage www.asquangroup.com
(Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to Careers